Use to clean plastic cutting boards, children's toys, pet bowls and dish racks. Kills bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces. Doesn't leave any harmful residue. No need to rinse after use. Safe for use around kids, pets and food.
A quick and easy way to disinfect and clean household surfaces. The bleach-free formula cleans and kills 99.9% of the bacteria. The wipes can be used throughout the house, kitchen and bathroom and disposed in trash after use.
Heavy-duty cleaner and disinfectant is a ready-to-use, one-step, heavy-duty cleaner combined with a fume-free disinfectant. It deodorizes and kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs. It also controls and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces without the use of bleach.
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home. Effective cleaning has never been faster or easier.
Controls mold and mildew and eliminates odor causing bacteria. Cleaner and degreaser for food and nonfood areas. For light duty cleaning and sanitizing makes up to 128 gal. For heavy-duty cleaning and disinfecting makes up to 64 gal. NSF Category Code D1, Reg. No 123479.
MOLDEX?? disinfectant concentrate is a one-step germicidal, disinfectant cleaner and odor neutralizer designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces in the house and around businesses. Quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, food residue, blood and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals. It also eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Use where odors are a problem. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes surfaces by killing odor-causing micro-organisms and prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
Moldex?? mold killer is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal and will prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed. It quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, food residue and other organic matter commonly found in homes, basements, attics, walls, kitchens and bathrooms. It destroys and neutralizes mold, mildew and their odors at their source. It is not a masking agent or general purpose stain remover. It's bleach-free, phosphate free, non-abrasive disinfectant mold killer that can be used on most washable surfaces.
Antibacterial disinfectant and cleaner with lemon kills 99.9% of germs, neutralizing odors and cutting through grease and tough soil. The ready-to-use formula is ideal for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, offices, schools and anywhere there are germs and bacteria. The broad-spectrum disinfectant easily removes soap scum and kills HIV, MRSA, influenza and more. The cleaner is suited for all hard non-porous surfaces not harmed by water, including countertops, sinks, faucets, floors and doors.
Pine multi-purpose cleaner cleans and deodorize in one easy step. The multi-purpose product harnesses the power of pine oil to remove grease and grime from a variety of surfaces and leaves a pine scent in its wake, making it ideal for use in the kitchen, dining room and bathroom. It works on walls, floors, bathtubs, shower stalls and toilets around the home, office and school. One gallon of concentrate makes up to 64 gal of cleaner.
Odor Control Concentrate disinfects and eliminates odors and replaces them with a fresh scent. The antibacterial solution kills odor-causing germs on contact. It works on a variety of hard, non-porous surfaces throughout the home, including countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops.
The one-step Quick Clean Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria, including cold and flu viruses, in just five seconds. The multi-purpose disinfecting spray cleans any room in the house, cutting through tough grime, cleaning grease and eliminating odors, while leaving behind a clean, fresh scent. The cleaner is suited for all hard non-porous surfaces not harmed by water, including stainless steel, sealed granite, painted walls and countertops, making it ideal for use in homes, offices, schools and daycares, including kitchens and bathrooms.