Hard service thermoplastic insulated conductors and overall thermoplastic jacket. All elastomer construction. Conductor is soft annealed stranded copper per ASTM B3-90. Temperature range from -50 to +105 deg C. For hard usage applications in accordance with NEC and for use with portable tools and lamps, pumps and portable farm equipment. Weather-resistant. 300 V - 250 ft spool. UL 62, UL1581, CSA-C22.2 No 49.
Manufacturer's Part Number: 233860408
Show me more SJ Cords
- Flexible and tough Seoprene jacket
- Non-wicking lightweight polypropylene fillers
- Water resistant with high dielectric insulation
- Color-coded conductors for easy identification.
- Lightweight, long lasting, easy to carry and easy to handle
- Excellent abrasion, ozone, sunlight, chemical and oil resistance
- Fully recyclable and non-hazardous for environmental landfill disposal
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 90 deg C|
|Voltage Rating||300 V|
|Wire Size||16 AWG|