The "Woodguard" wood panel is made from 3/4 in thick stained pine and is backed up with 24 ga perforated steel mesh, door frame utilizes 1 in x 1 in welded steel framing and comes with a three piece 1-1/4 in mounting frame for ease of installation, the standard double hole lock box allows you to select the handle and deadbolt set that coordinates with your entry door hardware (handle and lockset not included), non-handed which allows you to mount left or right hand hinge, bronze frame with light oak finish.
Manufacturer: PRECISION SCREEN & SECURITY PRODUCT
Manufacturer's Part Number: 3809BZ3068-I
Show me more Door Screens
- Tamperproof hinges
- 1 in x 18 ga steel door frame
- 1-1/4 in x 18 ga pre-hung steel mounting frame
- 24 ga perforated steel mesh for extra security
- Continuous 1/8 in x 3/4 in steel lock side "tamper guard"
- Double hole lock-box with 2-1/8 in bore and 2-3/8 in backset
- 3/4 in thick pine wood, colonial pattern with light oak stain insert
|Catalog||Click here to download|