STABILA magnetic levels are the most trusted levels for commercial carpentry. All STABILA tools are factory tested and durable; built to handle real world jobsite conditions while providing craftsmen with the dependability and consistent accuracy they expect and deserve. All accuracy tolerances stated by STABILA are absolute values. STABILA products will never perform below their stated accuracy. STABILA levels will maintain their stated accuracy for life. If they don't, you will be given a new level. Protect your investment with a case.
Manufacturer: STABILA, INC.
Manufacturer's Part Number: 38532
Show me more Box Beam Levels
- Stabila vials will not leak, break or fog
- The unique vial design is bright, easy to read
- The magnets are flush mounted in the measuring surface
- Dual material hand grips in certain lengths for comfort and grip
- Large metal hang hole allows for the level to be stored off of the floor
- The vials read the same in all positions and deliver a certified level accuracy 0.029 deg
- Electrostatic enamel finish on the frame is baked on tough and cleans up with water and brush
- Installed in such a way that the magnetic assembly fills the frame of the level reinforcing it
- Type 96M rare earth magnetic levels for hands-free operation and are assured to be accurate for life
- Shock-absorbing end caps prevent slipping on walls and are removable to carry lines tight into corners